Enquiry: (033) 2337-3555
Email : email@example.com
Address : Mayukh Bhaban
1. Category / Sub-Category wise minimum Qualifying Marks and Principles for Short listing
|Backward Classes (Category-A)||10|
|Backward Classes (Category-B)||10|
Irrespective of Sub-category, a candidate has to obtain the minimum qualifying marks fixed for the Category he belongs to for short listing. Physically Challenged persons are provided with a relaxation of 5% marks on minimum qualifying marks .
• The number of candidates shortlisted is 10 (Ten) times of the vacancies under each Category / Sub-Category subject to the conditions of obtaining minimum qualifying marks fixed for respective Category. Part II answer scripts ( Precis') will be evaluated only for those who are qualified in the Part I.
• Based on these principles shortlists have been prepared and all the candidates standing at the lowest marks, i.e. the cut off marks under respective Category / Sub-Category have been shortlisted for Part II. Category / Sub-Category wise cut off marks thus arrived at are detailed below:
3 . Important Announcements
• The Candidates are requested to bring to the notice of the Commission, any discrepancy like mismatch in Category / Sub-Category / Date of Birth etc. between Application Form and result data, if detected by them, by 24th March 2017 through email or by submitting application in person
• The candidates who have not qualified in Written Examination of Part I will be allowed to view their scanned OMR answer scripts on-line on payment of on-line processing fee of Rs.100/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Tathya Mitra Kendras for which they have to pay Rs. 5.62 as payment gateway charges through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Rs.10.00 as handling charges by Tathya Mitra Kendras .
• Period for payment of on-line fees for viewing on-line scanned images of OMR answer scripts will be from 29.3.17 to 06.4.17 and period for viewing OMR answer scripts will be from 12.04.17 to 20.04.17. Candidates selected finally will be allowed to view their scanned OMR answer scripts on-line after publication of final results.
Commission reserves the right of suo motu correction of inaccurate entries regarding category/sub-category of a candidate. Result may change due to corrections of inaccurate entries of Category / Sub-category of a candidate. Effect of the change in result will accordingly be made following the rectification. Request for change in information including Category / Sub-category already furnished in the application by a candidate will not be entertained and no rectification will be made in the database and results.
Date: 17th March,2017
Secretary cum Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission